Pages

March 17, 2015

Fashion/Beauty Tips



Hey y'all! Thanks for stopping by Sweet Little Gypsy! Today I am sharing some of my Fashion/Beauty tips! Hope they come in handy for you!

1. Wal-Mart Tank Tops: 

I know what you're thinking. "Why would I want a tank top from Wal-Mart and how is that fashionable." It can be! You can get any color! They are sold mainly during Summer/Spring months. I use these as basics. I wear them under cardigans, pullovers, and under kimonos. I also buy them a little bit bigger cause I just like it better that way! You're gonna spend money on basics anyways, so why not get so really inexpensive ones! You can get them for about five bucks! #HOLLA 

2. Eye Drops

This is one of my favs, especially whenever my $23 mascara starts to run out for dry up. You gotta get every last drop! All you do is put a couple drops of eye drops into the tube and swirl your brush. Now it's good as knew! This also works great for liquid eyeliner!

3. Mascara Application

When it comes to my lashes its longer, bigger, and better! One thing that workd well for me is holding a hand mirror at an upward angle to where it loos like you are applying your mascara from below. This really works for some reason! At least for me. Try it out!

-Follow Me-

Twitter- @_sweetgypsy

Instagram- @sweetlittlegypsy

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment