Pages

March 3, 2015

February Favorites: Makeup

Untitled #4




Hey y'all! Today I will be sharing my February makeup favs!


First, is Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick. This was given to me as gift a while back and I never used it. Recently I gave it a try and its so amazing. It gives you the color of blush but the glow of a highlighter! What more could you want?! (A lower price, maybe).


$45 - johnlewis.com

 Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. When it comes to mascara I usually stick to drugstore because I have never really found a high end one that does any better then my Maybelline. This is wonderful though! You can find this at any Bobbi Brown counter!



ulta.com

Next, Too Faced La Creme Lipstick in Naked Dolly. Sweet baby Jesus this is everything. The perfect shade of nude pink and the butter texture makes it even better! Just my luck that I find the perfect lipstick and its $22. The price of beauty, right?



beauty.com

I used to think I had to have every Mac brush. Wrong. You I don't. I am a firm believer that good makeup brushes are necessary, but you can find great ones that also don't break the bank. This powder brush is so perfect and fluffy!



kohls.com

Lastly, Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser. I prefer Benefit Porefessional, but I can't get past the price. This drugstore one gets the job done just as good! You can find this at any drugstore!



$9.25 - asos.com

Follow me on twitter- @_sweetgypsy Come Say Hi!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment